Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sunny Days



What a beautiful day it was today the sunshine was splitting the skies. Struan and I went to football class then down the glen for a play. We ended up going up to see Emma and Ethan in the afternoon. My sewing machine has not arrived yet and now they are saying next Tuesday which is really annoying me as I have loads of stuff I want to do and I can't get on. I made 2 fabric hearts by hand. A blue one and a pink one for baby Rennies baby box. Baby Rennie is due anytime now. Ahh its 810pm and Struan is not playing the going to bed game. Not helped by Andy Murray match running right over bedtime. I will finish with this photo of the beautiful material I bought on ebay, Used it already so its a bargain!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

That looks great fabric! What a total bummer about the machine! Glad you had a great sunny day xxx